Sunday, January 14, 2007

Winter is Here!!!

Winter is finally here. Over the past few days we have experienced freezing temperatures and freezing rain with light snow. The temperatures have gotten as low as 5 degrees Fahrenheit, if not lower with the wind-chill. Road crews have been trying to keep the roads clear, but the roads are still very icy. I bet everyone is so jealous of our fantastic weather. It has not been this cold since we received about 6 inches of snow a few months back. Today they canceled church. This is the first time that I can remember this happening.

We spent the morning reading our scriptures, watching church movies, singing hymns, and watching a worship service on BYU-TV. It was a great time and we enjoyed the time together.

One morning, a few weeks ago, we went into Ryan's room to get him up and we discovered that he had gotten one of his arms out of this pajamas during the night. The expression on his face is priceless on how thrilled he was about the whole situation.


Ryan also loves to play with his Thomas the Train toys. There is one, Thomas the blue engine, that plays music and blows smoke out of the smoke stack when you push it, which he loves to do. He also dances to the music. It is so cute.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I got a great laugh out of that picture of poor Ryan finding himself half undressed one morning! His face is so full of expression...I love it! I must say that I am not jealous of your weather! It still hasn't snowed here, and it doesn't normally get below 40, but today it was only in the low 30's and we are FREEZING! We've just become big babies! Hugs and Kisses!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home