Sunday, August 05, 2007

Trip to Houston

Last Monday Liz, Ryan and I flew out to Houston to visit our older brother and his family for the week. We had a lot of fun. First we went to a kids water park. It was awesome! I had as much fun as Ryan did.


This is Ryan and I at the park and my sister in law Tonya and her son Alex.


This was the little kids area, so fun. There was a huge bucket on top that filled with water and dumped out everywhere about every 2 minutes. It was nice to be in shallow water where Ryan could just run around.


These are slides for the bigger kids. Liz and I had a blast going down them. They turned out to be faster than we thought.

Next we went to a children's museum. There was a ton of stuff to do. Ryan was completely enthrawled with all the things that he could touch and play with.




Here's Ryan in the Hispanic part of the museum. This was his favorite place. I put a poncho on him and he played in the kitchen mixing up food and eating fake tacos. It was hilarious!

Our last stop was to the Lamborghini Dealership that my brother Richard works at. He is the service director there and works on a lot of the cars too. We got a tour and were able to sit in a few of the sweet rides!





This one was my favorite. It was a 1970 something Dino. Pretty sweet!



And last but certainly not least, here's a pic of my new niece Kamryn. She'll be 6 weeks old tomorrow. So cute!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cardalls said...

Mari, you look great in those cars. Now, if only you could get a car seat in the back, you would be set.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Ryan looks so cute in his poncho! I'm glad you guys had a good time, but I'm sure Martin was happy to have you home.

4:50 PM  
Blogger paul said...

I found the link to your blog on the Wood family website. It's so fun to see what you guys are doing. I love your hair Mari. I can't believe how big Ryan is getting. He's such a stud! I'm sad that we live farther from you now that we will be living in Logan (we're still in CO at this point). Hopefully we'll see you in Vegas this Christmas! Take care!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home