Wednesday, June 04, 2008

RED WINGS WIN THE CUP!!!



My thoughts Exactly!!!

After a heart breaking TRIPLE overtime loss in Game 5, at the Joe, how sweet was the championship victory in Game 6. I have to admit, I was on the edge of my seat for the whole series. No matter what lead the Red Wings held, I never felt at ease. My boys pulled it out and Lord Stanley's Cup is heading back to Hockeytown. I wore my jersey during the last game...I am pretty sure it brought The Wings luck. What an excellent playoffs, with a dream ending result.




1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Did I ever tell you that a guy we go to church with who is the defensive coach for the predators used to play for the red wings? Brent Peterson is his name. Anyway. GO RED WINGS!!!

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home