New Moon at midnight
So I know this was a long time ago and most people are really tired of all the Twilight stuff, but I just have to do a small post about the fun Martin and I had at the midnight showing.
I met some friends at IHOP that night for a little dinner before going to wait in line. We went to the theatre at 8pm and realized they were making us wait outside! It was a chilly night. Luckily our friend Mandy came and brought us hot chocolate and Kirsten ran home to get more coats and blankets. Thankfully at 10pm, they let us go into the theatre. It was crazy! As soon as they let the rope down, it was a mad dash to the ticket ripper. There were lots of cops telling us to slow down and I was holding onto Kirsten's sister-in law so we wouldn't get seperated. It was hilarious! Twilight fans are so exciting!
We got into a big theatre which was great, and saved a few seats for friends that were going to join us later. While waiting for the movie to start, we did Twilight trivia and talked to lots of other fans who had all the current twilight magazines and photo layouts. The people next to me were watching "Twilight" on their IPOD.
I have to say, I totally enjoyed myself during the movie. I'm not sure if Martin enjoyed sitting next to me, I definitely didn't hold back on the screaming and clapping. That's the whole point of the midnight showing. I love seeing the movie with a whole bunch of people who are so excited! I can't wait to see Eclipse in June!









2 Comments:
could my double chin BE any bigger?!!! Sigh... well it shows we were having fun. :)
You girls are so fun! I'm glad you girls went and had a good time! I was thinking about you in my dreams. =)
Maybe next year........
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home