Rock Chalk, Jayhawk, KU!!!
On Monday Kent invited me to go with him that night to the KU game against their arch rival MU. We had incredible seats!!! We were 6 rows up from the floor and were directly behind the KU bench. We were so close that during the timeouts I could see Bill Self drawing up plays and could also hear him swearing like a sailor when they were not playing very good. I had a blast. It was my first time in Allen Fieldhouse and the atmosphere was incredible. KU was able to hold on and beat MU 80 to 77.

If anyone saw the game you would have seen Kent and I on TV. After the game was over as everyone was piling out of the stadium, we were the last shot before they broke for Sports Center. I guess I am pretty famous now!




1 Comments:
I'm soooo jealous! That is my dream! It was such a fantastic game.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home