Our Adventures in Omaha...
Yesterday we made the trek up to Omaha. Our trip was two fold. First, I wrote my appraisal certification test in the morning. I had to be at the testing center at 8:30 am, so need less to say, we had to get up early to make it there on time. I got the results of my exam and I passed. I was so excited and relieved. While I was taking the exam, Mari and Ryan met up with some of our friends who were going to the temple.
The second part of the trip was that we took our friends two kids with us to the Omaha Zoo while they were at the temple. After my exam we all piled into our friends van and headed to the zoo. We spent the next several hours checking out all the animals and trying to manage three kids.

I had no idea how difficult it was to do activities with three kids. Packing lunch, snacks, water, and diaper changing stuff. Mari pushed a single stroller and I pushed a double stroller. The double stroller was so big and hard to maneuver. I bumped into so many people at the zoo, but it was a good workout going up all the hills.

After we got home we put some summer PJ's on Ryan. They are a little small and the shorts are way to short. They look like daisy dukes...or like those short shorts that baseball coaches would wear back in the 80's. I thought it was hilarious so I took a few pictures of it.

It was a great day, a lot of time in the car, but still a great day.
The second part of the trip was that we took our friends two kids with us to the Omaha Zoo while they were at the temple. After my exam we all piled into our friends van and headed to the zoo. We spent the next several hours checking out all the animals and trying to manage three kids.

I had no idea how difficult it was to do activities with three kids. Packing lunch, snacks, water, and diaper changing stuff. Mari pushed a single stroller and I pushed a double stroller. The double stroller was so big and hard to maneuver. I bumped into so many people at the zoo, but it was a good workout going up all the hills.

After we got home we put some summer PJ's on Ryan. They are a little small and the shorts are way to short. They look like daisy dukes...or like those short shorts that baseball coaches would wear back in the 80's. I thought it was hilarious so I took a few pictures of it.

It was a great day, a lot of time in the car, but still a great day.




1 Comments:
I believe the name for daisy dukes for men is "nutters." Those are some sweet PJ's! It's a bummer he's already about grown out of them by the time it got warm enough to wear them! They grow soooo fast!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home