Saturday, February 23, 2008

Shower


Earlier this week some friends threw me and another girl who s due three weeks after me a baby shower. Here's a picture of me with the hostess's of the party. I'm sure this will be the first and last picture you will see of me in all my 36 week pregnant glory. I'm feeling as if my stomach can not stretch anymore. It was a great night with yummy food, fun games, and conversations about the worst and best moments of motherhood. My worst moment was when I dropped a wooden rolling pin on Ryan's face when he was about 5 months old. I thought I blinded him, but all was fine. My best moment is anytime when I see Martin and Ryan playing together. They have a blast rough housing. Any best and worst moments worth sharing?


Here's some of the food. I found this great book at the library called "Edible Entertaining". It had these baby strollers in it that I just had to try making. They didn't turn out too bad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I JUST recently had my worst moment with Addi. She knows how to turn door knobs now and managed to get herself outside in the front yard. Then she crossed the street and was in a neighbor's yard who has a creek running through it. Luckily, Tristan was out riding his skateboard and brought her home before she got hurt. I cried and cried and cried as I pictured every terrible thing that could have happened. Needless to say we have invested in door knob covers...now none of us can open the door!!! ha ha ha. BUT my BEST moments are when any of my kids giggle and laugh...it's the best sound!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home