Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yummy Juice!


A few weeks ago, Martin spoiled me by buying a Juicer that I've been eyeing for quite some time. We saw it at Costco for about half the price as it was anywhere else. Now Ryan and I get to enjoy fresh veggie and fruit juce almost everyday. Our current favorite is carrot, cucumber, celery, and apple mixed together. Sounds kind of gross, but I never realized how sweet cucumbers were. The juicer also came with recipes that use the pulp from the fruits and veggies to make breads and other things. It's great! Thanks Martin!

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hey Mari, This is Elizabeth Christensen! How are you? I found your blog through a few blogs. It's fun to get caught up on your darling family. Your juicer sounds great! We're bloggin too if you want to check it out.
mike-elizabeth.blogspot.com

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home