Big Boy Bed Day 3
We've been so impressed and relieved with the progress that Ryan has made these past few days with sleeping in a bed. The first two days, Ryan didn't nap and Martin and I learned a lot about what things were distracting Ryan in his room. After fixing a few things, I was so glad when Ryan slept for almost 2 hours today in his bed. What a relief, I'm definitely not ready for him to give up on the nap. Tonight it only took him 15 minutes to settle down and stay in his bed. I didn't realize how good we had it when he was confined to a crib. He doesn't quite understand that he can come out of the room when he's done resting. He just cries and waits for us to come and open the door. So I guess, no need for locks on the door anyway.




1 Comments:
I really enjoed reading your blogsit is so much fun and I hope that I will make many more.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home