Friday, November 02, 2007

Happy Birthday Ryan

Tonight we celebrated Ryan's 2nd birthday. The official day was actually yesterday, but there were other things going on. Norma and Ralph came over for dinner and cake. We sang and Ryan opened his presents. He was very excited to get a fire truck and fireman's hat, shoes and some pajamas from grandma and grandpa. He also got a big dump truck from Martin and I. Going to bed was a little delayed, as he was having so much fun with his gifts.

Here's Ryan with his cake. I made a whole wheat and honey carrot cake for him. I'm sure some of you are thinking: "GROSS", but it was actually really good and Ryan liked it too!



1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN! I knew it was coming up soon. I can't believe our little babies are now little boys. And I'm proud of you for doing the healthy cake! I did that for Brody's first, I wish I'd stuck with it. You're so great.
It's fun to see the sonogram. I'm so glad that it's all going well. Can't wait to find out whos in you're tummy!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home