Tuesday, October 02, 2007

We moved!


Last weekend we moved! We had lots of help, so the actual moving of boxes and furniture went very smoothly. The most time consuming things were cleaning our old place and unpacking the many, many boxes at our new place. We are feeling very spoiled at all the room that we have now. We love it and feel so fortunate to be only 2 blocks from Martin's work.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cardalls said...

It looks really nice and so much roomier. I can't wait to see it in person.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Is it sad that this is the first I've seen of either apartment? I'm glad you're settled in already. Cute blog. I can't wait to try the wheat thin recipe. You always have the BEST recipes! I love seeing all the pics of Ryan- he is such a sweet little friend. See ya soon!

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home