Monday, October 22, 2007

Fun times

There's not much new going on with our family this week. We're just keeping busy with everyday things. We're always laughing at the little things that happen when Ryan is around. He definitely brings a smile to our faces quite often.



The other day when we were unloading the groceries, Ryan was putting the cans away. After a few cans, we looked and saw that he was stacking them all on top of eachother. We had a good laugh. Not a bad job at balancing all of them.



Every few weeks we bake bread, and Ryan is always so eager to help. He never gets tired of banging the dough while I knead. It helps me to have fun with it because I'm not always enthused to spend the afternoon letting it rise and rise again. Although, there aren't many things better than warm, homemade bread. (At least that's what I think.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Ryan and Addi are at such a fun age. They are always up to something. And look at your little bump, Mari! I love it! You look great.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home