Happy Birthday Ryan
November 1st was Ryan's 3rd birthday. We started out the day by going to the zoo. The day after Halloween, they give all the animals at the zoo the pumpkins that have been carved. It's so fun to watch the animals play! The weather was beautiful and we had a great time seeing all the animals for the second Saturday in a row.
Later that night we had a few friends and family over for cupcakes and ice cream. Ryan had a great time! He definitely understands that birthdays are fun celebrations!
Ryan enjoying his gifts! Thanks everyone!







2 Comments:
Living in mass chaos around here has made me neglectful to birthdays. I'm so ashamed! Of course I remembered it was Ryan's birthday, but I never got to the phone to call him. So, tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY for me!!!!
I had no idea! I'm so sorry. What kind of friend am I? I'm glad he had such a fun birthday. I was just looking at him at the pancake activity yesterday and I couldn't believe how big he has gotten!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home