Friday, November 21, 2008

Twerd


So I'm officially a twerd (twilight nerd). Last night I went with 8 other friends to the midnight showing of "Twilight". We got there at 10pm and the lines into the theatres were insane! We all made shirts for the occasion. I have to say when the movie was over, I could have watched it over again right away. I thought it was great! Of course it wasn't as good as the book, but what movie ever is. I was pleasantly surprised at all the humor! There was only one part where I thought the special efffects were bad, but overall I really enjoyed it! I would definitely say that reading the book before hand is a must! Martin and I will be seeing it on Monday night. I can't wait! It's so fun to see the characters from the book on screen even if it isn't exactly how I pictured it. I have to say that I was a little worried about Rob Pattinson, but he was perfect for it! He really grew on me as the movie went on. Yeah for Twilight!
All of us that went!
Mandy and I. I think we were the most die hard twilight fans. We're always checking out the most recent news and interviews. Mandy's shirt said "Edward for President". How appropriate for this time of year!


4 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I felt all the same way!!! I'm curious to hear what Martin has to say about it.

6:00 PM  
Blogger Jeanette said...

That was SOOOO much fun! Thanks so much for putting it together. I still owe ya the $, dang it, I forgot to give it to ya. Bummer, I loved seeing it in a movie. So fun, but too cold when it was done. :)

11:48 PM  
Blogger THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

You girls are awesome! Lovin' the shirt!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

If you are a Twerd.... Then I'm a Twork! (dork) LOL! I want to go see it 10 more times!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! Martin is such a good sport for letting you wear your shirt in public. LOL! It was so much fun!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home