Birthday party
Kate went to a birthday party last weekend. It was for her friend Charlie who is just 12 hours older than her. It was a ball theme and they had a ball pit in the living room. Kate wasn't too fond of it, but she had a great time with the other guests and yummy snacks. It was very cute and put together so well. They had bagel bites, doughnut holes, a chesse ball with ritz crackers, and balled watermelon. So cute! Happy birthday to Charlie!

Kate, Crew, and Charlie




1 Comments:
I have a picture of her crying as well. I was going to send it to you, but it looks like you already have one! =) She's adorable. I hope she wasn't too overwhelmed with all the noise.....because I was! Mostly because of the BIG kids, or should I say my kids?!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home