Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ryan is 4


Ryan turned 4 on the 1st. We can't believe he is already 4 years old. We had a pretty low key evening with cake and opening presents with Grandma and Grandpa Guenther. Ryan was so excited to blow out his 4 candles and open his presents. Thanks for the gifts and lots of birthday phone calls. Ryan is such a joy to have in our family. He is so happy and naturally obedient. He loves inviting Kate to play toys with him. He loves riding his scooter and gets so excited to go to preschool each week with his friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY, RYAN! I have been SOOO bad about remembering birthday's this year! Obviously my family calendar is not placed strategically enough! I can't believe that he is 4!!! Addi is next! BTW, what kind of scooter did you get for Ryan? I've been considering getting one for Addi.

8:09 AM  
Blogger THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Ryan is what?!? I cannot believe he is FOUR! Holy Cow!
He really is adorable! Happy Birthday Ryan!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home