Fun Times

A few weeks ago we got a whole bunch of track from Grandma Guenther. It was a huge step up from our figure 8 track set that we have had for several years. The night we got it, after the kids were in bed, I spent most of the evening configuring the "perfect" track. I have to say that I used every piece and it was the coolest track ever. Thanks grandma for the great find!!!
Yesterday, we went up to Cabela's and purchased a Dutch Oven...the thing you cook in not when you push your significant other under the covers when you crack one off...just kidding. We were itching to use it so we decided to make a peach and cherry cobbler. It didn't turn out as well as I would have thought, but it wasn't too bad. Almost a little to rich for my taste. Ryan and I had fun putting the coals on it and getting it all situated. I have a feeling that cooking in the Dutch Oven on the back porch will become a new family tradition. Cooking like you are camping, but without camping. Totally sweet...taking me back to my scoutmaster days.

Here are a few random pictures that I like.
The "Big Prize" during a Christmas game...sweet vest!!!








2 Comments:
KATE LOOKS LIKE HER AUNT KATIE.......THAT'S WHO!!! I love it! Your kids are so cute and sweet! Nice work with the dutch oven...remember when we cooked tin foil dinners in the fire pit in my backyard??? Good times!
She looks like YOU!!!
Is that the vest I gave you? If so, I'm glad it went to such a good use. :)
Hey, we should do that with our dutch oven! I'm sure the kids would love it.
I want to see you SOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home