Sunday, March 28, 2010

The biggest worm ever!

This past week, we've really been working on getting the garden ready for planting. We've discovered that our beds are crawling with worms. On Friday we discovered the biggest worm I've ever seen. It was like the size of a small snake. The kids usually love to hold the worms, but they were kind of scared of this one because it was so big. I ran to get the camera and took a few pictures. Then a few minutes later, we saw an even bigger one. Wow! I guess our dirt is the spot for happy and healthy worms!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cari said...

So gross! You must have good soil. You'll have a great garden this year. So jealous!

7:50 AM  
Blogger Kelley said...

Wow! you'll have the best garden around with all those worms.

Hey, when should we get together this week?

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home