Sunday, March 07, 2010

We're........

It's true, we're pregnant with baby #3. We're so excited! I'm 12 weeks along now and things are going good. I'm definitely getting out of the "I don't want to cook and nothing sounds good to eat except carbs phase." We are due September 14th. I'm excited to have the summer with Ryan and Kate and be outside and play before the baby comes. We've already been enjoying the nice weather with walks and a trip to the park. We won't be finding out the sex of the baby, so don't bother asking. We like the surprise! Ryan seems to think it is a girl, so his guess is as good as anyone's. We feel so blessed to add another member to our family!

5 Comments:

Blogger THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

MARI!!! Congratulations! We are so happy for ya'll. I think letting the sex of the baby be a surprise is so fun! I can't WAIT for September though! If you need ANYTHING please let me know!

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Laney said...

Wow!! So excited for you guys! I love that you guys are being surprised. It is so fun!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Kelley said...

YYYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't be more thrilled for you! You keep great secrets, by the way. A trait that I should probably try to emulate. ;)

YYAAAAYYYY!!!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Stina said...

Congats, Mari! Hope you're feeling well!!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Congratultions!! That's such exciting new for your family. I hope you're feeling well!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home