Monday, May 31, 2010

Family pictures

It's been a while since we've posted, things have been a little different around here. A few weeks ago, some friends of ours arranged for pictures to be taken of our family. Here are a few of our favorites. This is actually the first time we've done this as a family. We feel so grateful for this precious gift. Warning: picture overload!













6 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

Beautiful pictures, Mari. It makes me happy to see you all so happy.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Stina said...

I love the pictures! What a beautiful family, Mari! It definitely wasn't overload. I wouldn't mind seeing more!

12:19 PM  
Blogger THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

What a gorgeous family!

4:42 PM  
Blogger paul said...

Love the pictures; this inspires us to get some too!

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Laney said...

They look great! Thanks for sharing!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Oh I just love all the pictures! Your family is beautiful! I love seeing Kate smile. :)

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home