Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sleepyhead

Ryan and I were laying down on his floor reading some books this morning, when I realized that I had fallen asleep. I know, not good to fall asleep with the kids awake, but I've been really tired this past month. I looked down to see Ryan draped over my legs also asleep. I pulled my legs out from under him and thought about waking him up, but he looked so peaceful. So I covered him with a blanket and left him there. Suprisingly, he slept on the floor for the next 3 hours. I guess he was really tired!

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

That's amazing that Ryan fell asleep too! I'm not sure Addi would do that...she'd probably jump all over me and poke me...etc.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Cardalls said...

That happened to me too - especially at the end of my pregnancy with Luke. Lily had decided she didn't need her naps anymore, so we had "quiet time" where, more often than not, we would both fall asleep.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home