90 to 71 KU...Enough Said!!!
Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU...
All I have to say is don't be jealous...Tonight I went to the KU vs. MU basketball game and it was awesome. I went with my friend Kent and we were six rows behind the KU bench. I could hear Bill Self yelling at the players and drawing up plays. It was sick!!! If you remember I went to the same match up last year with the same results.



At halftime they introduced the KU Football team and brought out the Orange Bowl Trophy. All I have to say is Mangino is HUGE!!! The crowd went crazy and I thought the roof was going to blow off Allen Fieldhouse.
All I have to say is don't be jealous...Tonight I went to the KU vs. MU basketball game and it was awesome. I went with my friend Kent and we were six rows behind the KU bench. I could hear Bill Self yelling at the players and drawing up plays. It was sick!!! If you remember I went to the same match up last year with the same results.



At halftime they introduced the KU Football team and brought out the Orange Bowl Trophy. All I have to say is Mangino is HUGE!!! The crowd went crazy and I thought the roof was going to blow off Allen Fieldhouse.




2 Comments:
Soooooo jealous...
Seeing as how I'm not I huge sports fan, don't worry, I'm not jealous!! hahaha Glad you had a good time, though!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home