False Labor
Last night at about 11:30 we went to the hospital. I was having some contractions during the day, and by the evening they were about 5-7 minutes apart. They monitored for an hour, and I was definitely having contractions, but they weren't making me dilate further. False labor, I guess. I didn't realize that you could have so many contractions and not make any progress. My water broke with Ryan, so this is all different to me. At 1:30, they sent us home. So now it's back to waiting and doing cleaning and laundry. Maybe it won't be too much longer, but we'll see....




1 Comments:
I keep thinking about you. I am getting SO excited! I love the two stories about Ryan at the doctor's office, too funny.
Your shower was so fun and I think you look great. You're about to give birth, you're supposed to be big! Glad you had fun at the "crazy" party. At least Science City was fun. And I can't believe Ryan can do a handstand. He is so awesome!
Hope all goes well. Keep us posted and call if you need ANYTHING!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home