Lots of laughs
The last two doctor's visits have been rather humorous. Last week, I forgot the stroller and so I was counting on Ryan to be super good. We went into the bathroom so that I could leave a sample and I looked up and saw Ryan. He had grabbed a small cup and was putting it between his legs to collect his own sample through his clothes. It was quite the crackup.
Then last Monday, as I was leaving my sample again, Ryan kept saying "Mom's juice, mom's juice" over and over. My response: "Not quite".
We are super anxious for the baby to come, but we are laughing a lot and enjoying Ryan each day.
Then last Monday, as I was leaving my sample again, Ryan kept saying "Mom's juice, mom's juice" over and over. My response: "Not quite".
We are super anxious for the baby to come, but we are laughing a lot and enjoying Ryan each day.




1 Comments:
That was a lol!!! How funny! I bet you are soooo ready to welcome that baby into the world. Good luck!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home