Happy Anniversary
Yesterday, Martin and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. 5 years already, and guess what, we still like eachother, it's amazing! Just kidding, we love eachother and couldn't be happier. So how do you think we celebrated? We went to Wal-Mart at 12:01 am to buy the "Twilight" DVD and then came home and stayed up til 2:30am watching it, of course. What better way to celebrate! We're not ashamed, we love Twilight!Martin was so nice, he went up to Wal-Mart to purchase the DVD. He was the only male except for one dad there with his daughter. The rest of the shoppers were crazed girls and their moms. Martin said they had a huge cake and were giving away prizes and watching the movie. Isn't he the best, such a good sport! The truth is though, he loves it just as much as me.




5 Comments:
Martin, you're the best, just like Mari said, except at picking basketball winners, I'm the best at that!
That is so awesome!! Happy Anniversary! And that is a fun way of celebrating!
Chad went to Costco last night and saw Twilight there. I guess it's pretty much sold out everywhere! He brought it home and we watched it together. He hadn't read the books yet, but he said he LOVED the movie! He thought it was pretty intense and thought that James was creepy. =) Don't we have great husbands?!
I foresee Martin wanting to proofread posts before they go out.....
Happy Anniversary! Isn't it amazing how time flies?
I have never read Twilight or seen the movie, but I'm starting to get pretty curious about what this craze is all about. I have several Internet friends who are absolutely gaga over it. Jon says he's going to rent it when it comes out on Redbox.
Happy anniversary.
I also went out of my way to get Jenni the movie. I went downstairs to my computer, opened iTunes, and bought the movie. It downloaded throughout the day on Saturday and we were ready to watch Sat night after the kids crashed. WHEW...I'm glad I didn't have to fight off those crazy women at Wal-mart. But I did have to walk across cold concrete.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home