2 weeks!

Kate is now almost 2 weeks old. She had an appointment this morning and is doing great. She weighs in at 8 lbs. 11 oz. and is 20 1/4 inches long. She's right in the middle of the growth chart. We can't believe how fast the time is flying by. We are having such a great time with a new baby in the house!




2 Comments:
She is too cute! Congratulations!! I'm sure you are just thrilled to have your belly gone, and your precious baby out! Can't wait to see her in person!
She is such a pretty baby. Do you think she looks like Ryan did as a baby? I think she has a very different look to her, but I'm not sure since I haven't seen her in person yet. We can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home