Kate had her 4 month checkup this week. She weighs in at 14lbs 9 oz and is 24 inches long. She's in the 75th percentile in weight and 50th percentile in height. She's doing great! We're having so much fun with her!
Yeah, what a cute little bundle of joy. Just the way we like them, soft and squishy....healthy. I can't believe how she's starting to look like a baby now, and not newborn. She's cute!
Okay, I know I've told you this before but she is just to cute! I can't believe how fast they grow up though. Kate is so beautiful! Oh and you were right about Charlie and his weight! Go check out my blog....
2 Comments:
Yeah, what a cute little bundle of joy. Just the way we like them, soft and squishy....healthy. I can't believe how she's starting to look like a baby now, and not newborn. She's cute!
Okay, I know I've told you this before but she is just to cute! I can't believe how fast they grow up though. Kate is so beautiful!
Oh and you were right about Charlie and his weight! Go check out my blog....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home