Can't Wait
In just 5 more days, the 4th book in the Stephenie Meyer Twilight Series will be coming out. It's been almost a year since I finished the 3rd book and I am very anxious, (and I'm not the only one in this house who is excited, although I'm not naming any names). We will be in Utah visiting my family when it comes out, so I've pre-ordered it and expect it to come on Monday, the day we get back. Can't wait to find out what happens!!!!!!!!




3 Comments:
You're telling me!! I can't wait! I think I'll be one of the crazies at Borders at midnight! A bunch of my girlfriends are going. So I guess Kate must be the other one loving the books...since she is the only other girl in the house....or could it be a man??????? hmmmmmm
I am so excited for the book too. I too have pre-ordered my book. I might have to have Chad take the girls out all day on Saturday so I can read and finish it all in one day. =) Joking!
I am excited as well! I can't wait to find out the ending! I'm rooting for Edward!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home