Saturday, July 19, 2008

Good friends

This morning, my college roommate and her family were in Ottawa for the weekend with their carnival. We were so excited to go down and visit with them for lunch. We had some grilled hamburgers and yummy salads. We had so much fun catching up. The actual carnival wasn't open yet, but they let us ride down the slide a few times. We all loved it! Thanks to the Flattery family!


Laney and Kate

Vicki and Ryan

All of us at the top of the slide

Racing to the bottom, check out everyone's faces, we all look pretty scared!


3 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

That looks like so much fun! I am totally impressed that Ryan went down it with you! He is such a little dare devil. I don't think I could get Tate on that, but I would love it. :)

9:12 PM  
Blogger Jeanette said...

How fun!!! Looks like you had a great time. Oh, the fun of feeling like a kid again, for just a brief moment. Ryan looks like he had a blast. He's Obviously not afraid of heights. I Love slides. :)

10:51 PM  
Blogger THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Just looking at those pictures makes my tummy do that little tickling feeling. How fun is that! I would love to go down that thing.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home