Friday, August 22, 2008

Bumper Sticker

I've never had a real strong opinion on breastfeeding, if you want to do it, whatever. Today as we were leaving the park, I saw a bumper sticker that read "Jesus was breast fed". I wish I had my camera. I thought this was very interesting and am guessing that the owner of the bumper sticker is very in support of breastfeeding. Honestly it shocked me a little, kinda funny!

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Sometimes it really surprises me what people will advertise on their bumpers....

11:46 PM  
Blogger THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Yeah, I think I would jump back a little too, after seeing that. Some people are very interesting. =)

9:09 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I had a close friend who had a bumper on her car that said, "breast feeding any time any where" She was a die hard breast feeder! I'm not like that. I do it because It's good for my kids, but not because I ENJOY it! (Crazy people) hehee!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Jeanette said...

That's hillarious! What an interesting logo. That made me smile. Thanks! :)

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home