Friday, August 08, 2008

Finished

So this morning I finished reading Stephenie Meyer's "Breaking Dawn", and all I have to say is WEIRD! I read the first 100 pages and thought, this is great! Then the next 100 pages came and I thought this is way too science fictiony for me. I know, I know, vampires and werewolves are pretty out there, but a fast growing half-mortal, WHAT! I didn't really enjoy the whole part from Jacob's perspective, and then when it got back to Bella, it was intriguing finding about her change, but too long in my opinion. In the other books, I thought that maybe there was too much action, but in this one I found myself waiting for the action and drama. All in all, I guess it was a good ending, but I was thinking there would be more tragedy. I think I got confused with all the other vampires and was just skimming at times. I'll have to read it again, but for now I need to get back to real life. My family has been very neglected and the house is a mess! I'll go back to reading "Peace Like a River" by Leif Enger. I am really enjoying it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home