Trip to Utah
Last weekend we made the trek out to Utah to visit my family and go camping. We left Wednesday and drove all night. The car ride was pretty hard on the kids, but they did really well. Thursday through Saturday we went camping in Provo Canyon with about 40 members of my extended family. We had a great time. Ryan loved running around getting dirty and sleeping in a tent. He had a great time playing with all his cousins, and it was so nice to catch up with a lot of family I haven't seen for a few years. We have a lot of great pictures, so here's a few of them.
Martin cooking the yummy bacon. This was Saturday morning, love the hair!
Kate and I all snuggled up. The nights were very chilly!
Ryan loving sleeping in the tent!










2 Comments:
So much fun! I would love to go camping with my kids. What a fun adventure. My girls would LOVE it.
And I so much adore that picture of you and Kate in the tent all snuggled up together. It's so precious.
I was Just in Utah the weekend of the 9th! I had so much fun hiking at Stewart falls! The mountains in Utah are Gorgeous! I would LOVE to go camping Utah sometime.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home