New Addition!
It is not what you think...
Last Sunday we were over at my parent’s house for dinner and Ryan was playing in the large bins of toys. He discovered a toy that we had when we were kids. Cari and Katie should recognize it. It is a Tupperware Toy Dog. There are different pieces that you can make different animals. Ryan loved the dog arrangement. Usually during dinner we put the dogs (my parent’s two miniature Dachshund’s Flow and Footer) down in the laundry room so that they don't get or take little treats from Ryan. When I went to let the dogs up I found this Tupperware Dog on the top of the stairs. I asked Ryan about it and he told me that the dog needed to be downstairs with Flow and Footer.
My mom helped encourage him by getting the "Dog" a paper plate to eat off of while Flow and Footer ate their dinner. It was so cute; Ryan was carrying it around and petting it. So we took it home with us. We better not let our apartment complex know we have a pet or they may charge us a pet fee. Ryan makes sure that he eats every day and sleeps at the foot of his bed wrapped in a blanket each night and during his nap. Ryan also likes to read stories to it (see picture below). The name of the dog is ironically Dog. So it has been fun watch him take care of his pet. He is so loving and caring, it will really be fun when we get a real dog...I think it will be a little bigger than "Dog".

Last Sunday we were over at my parent’s house for dinner and Ryan was playing in the large bins of toys. He discovered a toy that we had when we were kids. Cari and Katie should recognize it. It is a Tupperware Toy Dog. There are different pieces that you can make different animals. Ryan loved the dog arrangement. Usually during dinner we put the dogs (my parent’s two miniature Dachshund’s Flow and Footer) down in the laundry room so that they don't get or take little treats from Ryan. When I went to let the dogs up I found this Tupperware Dog on the top of the stairs. I asked Ryan about it and he told me that the dog needed to be downstairs with Flow and Footer.
My mom helped encourage him by getting the "Dog" a paper plate to eat off of while Flow and Footer ate their dinner. It was so cute; Ryan was carrying it around and petting it. So we took it home with us. We better not let our apartment complex know we have a pet or they may charge us a pet fee. Ryan makes sure that he eats every day and sleeps at the foot of his bed wrapped in a blanket each night and during his nap. Ryan also likes to read stories to it (see picture below). The name of the dog is ironically Dog. So it has been fun watch him take care of his pet. He is so loving and caring, it will really be fun when we get a real dog...I think it will be a little bigger than "Dog".





2 Comments:
That's adorable! I love where their imaginations take them.
I SO remember that dog! We had a giraffe and an elephant also. I love that he named the dog, "Dog." Addi has a stuffed rabbit that she named, "H." Where did that come from???
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home