Graham cracker House Making
This year we made graham cracker houses 3 times. Last weekend we had our friends Jonelle and Ella over for the constructing and decorating. It was great fun! I think we ate more candy than we actually put on the houses. Ryan and Ella had a great time running around playing, as always!
Jonelle and Ella
Their beautiful house!

Then on Christmas Eve we continued the tradition of our 2nd annual decorating of houses with just grownups. After the kids go to bed, we get out all the goodies and take a shot at making large, interesting, works of yummy art! I think we've mastered the icing now, so the possibilities of constructing a sturdy house are much better. Each year we're improving! Lots of fun! I have to say that Ashley's house was the most amazing! She does have a design degree! It was humongous!
Martin and I
Bryon and Ashley






1 Comments:
I'm amazed! I think everyone's houses looked pretty good! Good job to all.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home