Sunday, March 29, 2009

Camping, sort of

A few weeks ago, Martin and Ryan set up this tent we got from friends in Ryan's room. They took out the sleeping bags and snuggled in together. Ryan picked to watch the movie Cars, so they set up the portable DVD player. Not really a camping activity, but they had a lot of fun. Ryan was so excited! Martin actually fell asleep before Ryan. Kate slept in the pack n play in Martin and I's room. I think they're going to do it again soon. Fun male bonding time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelley said...

What a fun idea!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Jeanette said...

That looks like sooooo much fun. We've done that before, but definitely need to do it again. Thanks! We need to plan a movie night soon. I'm always down. :)

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home