Martin's birthday
Ok, so Martin's birthday was a few weeks ago, but the past few weeks have been very busy and so blogging about it has been next to impossible. That day Martin had a test for a class he took through work and I had a primary activity for church. So that night we celebrated with steaks for dinner and chocolate chip cookie cake for dessert. I was very lucky and had exactly 30 candles to put in the cake. I was very impressed that Martin blew all of them out with a little help from Ryan. We didn't get many pictures, but Happy Birthday Martin, we love you!
A week later, we decided to see a movie. It was so nice that my sister was in town and was able to watch the kids for us. I let Martin pick, as we were celebrating his brithday late. Little did I know that he would pick to see "Star Trek". I was not thrilled, but was pleasantly surprised. I liked it! Martin was in heaven, he loved it!
A week later, we decided to see a movie. It was so nice that my sister was in town and was able to watch the kids for us. I let Martin pick, as we were celebrating his brithday late. Little did I know that he would pick to see "Star Trek". I was not thrilled, but was pleasantly surprised. I liked it! Martin was in heaven, he loved it!




1 Comments:
How fun! Ryan is a little cutie. And that cookie looked yummy. I'd love your recipe. Thanks for coming to movie night. We'll have to hang out soon. I'm thinking about going to Wonderscope children's museum or the pool. Maureen just got me a membership to the children's musuem for babysitting her kids. Even though I told her NOT to, crazy lady. but I'll take it and go often. ;) air conditioned fun! I'm there!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home