Sunday, May 24, 2009

Oh the places he sleeps

The past few weeks we've found Ryan in some pretty interesting sleeping situations. I'm not sure if some of them are sleepwalking or what, but he sure can sleep just about anywhere.

This was actually kind of scary. I went in to turn off Ryan's lamp and I found him sleeping sitting up under his blanket. It kind of freaked me out, like something from a horror flick.

We came out one morning to find Ryan sleeping on the living room couch, interesting!

A bed's not for sleeping in, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeanette said...

That is crazy and super funny! I would almost put up a little child gate at his door, so he doesn't hurt himself at night when you're sleeping. ;) Goodluck with that! haha

10:55 PM  
Blogger Kelley said...

Hee hee! I'd have been freaked out, too, if I found my child sleeping under a blanket sitting up. Too funny, though. :)

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home