10k on June 6th
I've decided to run a 10k(6.2 miles) in June. This is a pretty big deal for me because before I started training, the most I had run at one time was 3 miles. Well, last Saturday I ran 5 miles and it felt good. I actually like running! It feels great and I actually look forward to running. The race that I'm running is titled "Hospital Hill". So it will be a very challenging course packed full of hills. Basically my goal is to just run the whole time. I'd like to do it in around 65-70 minutes, but we'll see.




2 Comments:
I'm sure you'll do great! Running 5 miles is a huge accomplishment. Congratulations!
I thought I was going to be able to do it with you, but I'm starting to have second thoughts. I guess I'd better start moving if I even want to think about it.
You're crazy!!! But I love it, congrats! Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home