Saturday, March 15, 2008

Trains, Trains, and more Trains!!!

Today I decided to take Ryan out for a little one on one with dad. We spent the morning at the Train Show down at the Bartle Hall Convention Center. There were rows of booths set up everywhere showing off train sets and selling everything you could imagine. The funniest thing I saw was "Johnny on the Spot" kit. I couldn't help but laugh.



Of course there was lots of Thomas the Train stuff. They had a section set up of tons of small plastic tracks and battery powered Thomas the Train trains. Ryan spent about 45 minutes playing with the trains watching them go round and round on the track. I had to resist the urge to splurge on Ryan. I remember as a kid I always wanted a wood train track set, so I am living vicariously through Ryan with his trains...just kidding.





Ryan loved watching the model trains rush around the tracks, tooting their horns, and puffing out smoke. We also rode on a train.



We had so much fun together.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous, that it's not even funny. I asked Jenni for a week about taking the kids to the train show, I even thought about calling you guys. We got busy around the house and ended up not going and I then find out that you went. Darn it! It looked like a lot of fun. Congrats on Kate, she's pretty cute. I do hope we'll get together sometime.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home