The past few days, Ryan and I have been exploring some new crafts. I think that I have enjoyed them more than Ryan has, but I am trying to keep his attention with new things.
Dyed pasta necklaces. I liked mine so much that I wore it all day. Ryan didn't feel the same way about his.
Dyed rice collage. Can you tell that it is a landscape scene with a sky, sun, and flowers?
The homemade bathtub paints were definitely a hit with Ryan. They were so easy to make and just washed right off after the bath.
2 Comments:
Look how fun and creative you are! Did you also die the pasta yourself?
So much fun! Where are you getting your ideas from? I'm trying to find some fun things to do with the girls for after school. Let me know where you get your ideas from.....thanks.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home