Christmas
We had a great Christmas. On Christmas Eve we had a yummy dinner at Martin's parents house and then acted out the Nativity story. It was really fun to do it with everyone. We even dressed up in costumes.
On Christmas Day, we woke up and did our gift opening and activities with our family and then went over to Martin's parents for brunch. I wasn't feeling well, so we went home after a few hours. Then Martin started to not feel so well. We got the kids down for a nap and then Martin and I vomited all day. Merry Christmas to us! Luckily, the kids had new toys and videos and so they took good care of themselves. By dinner I was able to walk a bit and I put them to bed while Martin slept. By the next day, we were feeling so much better. It was a very memorable Christmas!


On Christmas Day, we woke up and did our gift opening and activities with our family and then went over to Martin's parents for brunch. I wasn't feeling well, so we went home after a few hours. Then Martin started to not feel so well. We got the kids down for a nap and then Martin and I vomited all day. Merry Christmas to us! Luckily, the kids had new toys and videos and so they took good care of themselves. By dinner I was able to walk a bit and I put them to bed while Martin slept. By the next day, we were feeling so much better. It was a very memorable Christmas!






2 Comments:
Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. That would not be fun on Christmas. I think that bug traveled EVERYWHERE, because while we were in Louisiana my entire family of 14got sick too. Everyone except Rylee. Lucky! We were all sick around New Year's though.
But other than that, it sounds like ya'll had alot of fun. Can't wait to see you on Sunday.
You're family is adorable, by the way....oh, and was Ryan upset when you had to put the Christmas tree hat away? =)
Oh poor you and Martin! I've been feeling so nauseous for the past week and a half, I wished I could've thrown up! Cute pictures by the way!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home