Happy Easter
We had a wonderful Easter Sunday. We started off the morning by having the kids find their easter baskets. This year I found a great idea from the Ensign about stocking up the baskets with pictures of Christ and other significant Easter things. I ordered a booklet of temple pictures, a small puzzle, a CTR ring for Ryan, and some other pictures of Jesus for Kate and Ryan's baskets. They also got a little bit of candy and one small gift. It was fun to watch them find their baskets.
After church and a nap, we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house for dinner and another Easter egg hunt. It was a wonderful day!
Ryan and Kate dressed for Easter. We had such a hard time getting them both to stand still for a picture. I thought it was hard with one kid, just wait until we have more.
After church and a nap, we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house for dinner and another Easter egg hunt. It was a wonderful day!



Kate sitting in Footer and Flo's bed. She took to their rubber chew toy quite quickly also.
Ryan and Kate dressed for Easter. We had such a hard time getting them both to stand still for a picture. I thought it was hard with one kid, just wait until we have more.




1 Comments:
What a great idea for the Easter baskets!!! And I might add, I'm loving Kate's wardrobe choices...they are so super adorable...whoever you got those from has excellent taste! ha ha ha! Super cute kids!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home