Thursday, August 06, 2009

The Fair

The past two nights we headed over to the fair in Gardner, Kansas. They had a lot of things going on. The first night they had some dog agility courses and lots of animals too see being judged for 4-H. Last night we saw the judging of the pigs. I had no idea there was so much criteria for a good pig and the skeleton and placing of the front and back legs. It was very interesting. We also saw them sheering sheep, Ryan loved this! There were some fire trucks and police cars out and a demo of the police dogs sniffing out drugs and attacking fugitives. It was great, we had a lot of fun! The best part, it was all free!



3 Comments:

Blogger Jeanette said...

You gotta love FREE! That's great you got to go both nights. Good for you. Seriously, how do you do it all? You're amazing! It was fun to see you tonight, even though it was so brief. We'll have to hang out soon again, once all the family leaves and things die down for ya.

3:33 AM  
Blogger Kelley said...

Oh, I forgot about that! Oops! I'm glad you guys had fun.

It was so good to see you the other night. I've missed you.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Gosh you guys do a lot of FUN things together! :) We need to do more fun things as a family. :)

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home